.

The Addiction of Online Shopping

I had always heard of the term ‘Online Shopping’ but never actually did that. But then when I got my first debit card, I had the opportunity to explore it. All my blog readers or my friends must be knowing very well what I had bought for the first time. Yes, if you think I bought some books, you are absolutely right.

Honestly, that was purely to explore what’s so good about online shopping. On my very first purchase, I learnt that coupons, cashback and some mind blowing bargain deals are surely one of the strong reasons why the domain has gone so extensive in the past few years. I purchased the books for about 60 percent of the printed rates. That was amazing for me.

After that, there is practically no stopping me. Even if I have to buy a data cable for my phone that comes for sheer 100 bucks, I buy it online. That was just quoted as an example to how addicted I have become with online shopping. In the past couple of years, I have bought apparels, toiletries, smartphone, watch, earphones, computer accessories, gift packs and what not. It has become so overpowering that I hardly visit any store for anything. When you’re getting amazing deals while just sitting at your PC or laptop, why would you bother going anywhere? You’re literally saving so much of that hard earned cash while shopping online (thus allowing you to shop more :D)


This post is a part of the Shop, only to Save More! Activity by GoPaisa.com in association with BlogAdda.com.


Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

Write comments
SuperHitDeals
AUTHOR
April 15, 2014 at 2:46 PM delete

nice blog you written about Online shopping & Shopping coupons, coupon is really helpful for healthy Shopping.

Reply
avatar
Chetan p
AUTHOR
January 6, 2017 at 11:43 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Chetan p
AUTHOR
January 6, 2017 at 11:44 AM delete

Hi,
Thanks for sharing detail, online shopping with offer coupons is really good option specially for Indian buyers. Who think twice before paying for something.

Reply
avatar

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon